Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bear Lake Baby!

What in the world!! Today I just spent the day at Bear Lake and it was......AWESOME!!!! Some friends and I went swimming, hung out at a cabin, ate a famous raspberry shake, and just had the time of our lives :) I have only been to Bear Lake twice in my life, so today was a cool experience for me. The color of the water is beautiful!


Blue Blue Water

Honestly though one of my favorite parts of going to Bear Lake was the drive there and back. It's almost fall and the leaves are already turning different colors. It was so pretty! There were some points during the drive that the trees would come up from both sides of the road and made what was like a tunnel made out of trees. It was SWEET! There were rolling mountains on both sides of the road as well with an awesome river winding around the base of the mountains. The next thing I want to do is ride down the river here I just decided. Ya..I'm pretty EXCITED :)



I had to take a picture of the beautiful mountains :)


The scenery pictures don't do the actual thing justice...just saying you need to go to get the real experience!


What goofs right? :)


I saw this really cool bike and want to ride one someday :)!


Cute Stuff!


Hanging out at the beach!


Getting ready to swim!

I had a lot of fun with my friends and I will definitely have to go there again. The water was kind of chilly, but all worth it :) When I do go back though, instead of getting the raspberry shake I am going to get a chocolate caramel oreo shake. I think the reason why I am mentioning food right now is because I am a bit hungry haha. Anyway, I had a blast today to say the least.

GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment