Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chalk Dance!!

Talk about colorful! I went to the chalk dance last night with friends and it was SO much fun!! The DJ was fantastic and played a lot of great music. There were SOOO many people there, it was CRAZY! Everybody had there hands up, jumping up and down and were dancing their hearts out haha. It started at seven in the evening and went to eleven at night. We dressed in older clothes because the chalk stained your clothes to an extent. I wore a white t-shirt and an old pair of jeans and afterward my clothes looked awesome! The chalk made a cool fading design on my shirt.




Oh Ya!!




Too much fun!!


Everybody looked like walking rainbows after the chalk was thrown!! There were numerous countdowns where everybody with little bags of chalk powder would throw the chalk into the air! When the chalk came down and landed on you it felt like it was raining. It felt wet!! I didn't expect that, but it was saweet!! 




So Stinkin Colorful :)



What better than going to a chalk party with friends!


There were people crowd surfing right and left. Someone asked me if I wanted to do it, and I politely said, "No thanks!" haha I will have to work up to that. I had to be careful though because there were numerous times where I would get COMPLETELY stuck in the middle and towards the front! The dance was crammed with people. I would try to shuffle out, but it took FOREVER at times. I lost both of my shoes while being stuck in the middle of the dance crowd. I know I know...how in the world do you lose both shoes?? Well....somehow I managed. That's alright though, they were old shoes anyway :)! I had a great time!!

GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: