Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Second Dam

BBBbbbbbrrrrrr!!!!! I went to Second Dam today with a good friend of mine and it was a blast!!!! We weren't planning to jump in though, but..........WE DID, fully clothed :) It was SO cold! I made my friend jump in first and when he did he was saying that the water felt great. I asked him why he was swimming back to shore really fast then. Cameron replied by saying that he wanted to jump in again...haha YA RIGHT! Of course I believed him though and jumped in. I jumped really high into the air and as soon as I hit the water I could feel my skin literally turn BLUE. Sheesh! I couldn't even breathe! Cameron thought that was pretty funny. I never got out of the water so fast. Even though it was a bit chilly, I would do it again in a heart beat! It was great.



We were SOAKED, but had SO much fun :)

After we got out of the water it felt so nice, it was just pleasant..probably because we were numb. We walked for a while on the trails that were on both sides of the dam. The pathways were BEAUTIFUL!!! There were cool bridges that arched a little bit over the water. When we walked on the trail that hugged the mountain, the trees arched over the trail so it looked like we were walking through a tunnel! The water was so clear and clean that I felt like if I ever got stranded by this dam, I could drink the water and be completely fine. You could see fish swimming around as well! Don't worry, I only saw cute little ones. It was also awesome to see the bottom of the dam, there was marsh that ran across the bottom with random boulders in the water.




Something off a postcard right?

Everywhere we looked there were colorful leaves! RED...YELLOW..GREEN...ORANGE..OH MAN!!!!! I love the fall :) If any of you are bored, make it a priority to go to the different dams in Logan! 



OOoohh...AAaahhh :)

It was too good! I hope whoever reads this has a WONDERFUL day!
Oh ya before I forget, I received an email the other day that just made my day :) I hope it makes yours too! Click on the link below!


Go Aggies :)!




1 comment:

  1. So, If I come to USU can I go to the second dam with you. And are the men all as large as Cameron? Are you single? Are all the women up there as pretty as you? Do you usually jump in the water with guys? Thank you for your time and consideration, I know your busy. I'm very impressed with the story. I am so excited to come to USU sometime and check it out... Do people up there get a lot of education? It seems like you have way too much fun. I think my biggest worry is whether I will be able to find someone special who doesn't want a bunch of other guys...Do people usually find that special someone? Thanks again. - A. G. F. or J. Russell

    ReplyDelete