Saturday, January 12, 2013

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WOW!!! The snow keeps getting deeper and deeper. It's awesome. I want a massive snow storm and I mean MASSIVE...if I know that I'll be safe :) I love how the snow looks on the trees and mountains. It is SO pretty! This weekend we had a snow storm that was on and off. There was one point where it was snowing pretty hard! It was sweet. I've already been out doing doughnuts, throwing snowballs, and sledding down different hills in Logan. 


Good thing I bought a heavy duty snow scraper.



So much SNOW!!



It looks so perfect.



Golly it's Beautiful!


It's SO pretty here in Logan all the time. I like how there's a variety in the weather and how everything looks outside. It makes it interesting!! 

Man, I love Logan.

GO AGGIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment