Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beaver Resort!!

Whoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Skiing at Beaver was SOOOOO much fun! I went with a big group of friends and we had a BLAST!! It was the perfect day to go :) The sun was out, the snow was great, and the different hills were awesome! The people that work at Beaver were incredibly nice and especially helpful because they were kind enough to slow down the lift sometimes when I was about to get off haha. I guess they didn't like the domino affect that my friends and I displayed every now and then getting off the lift :) 


It was BEAUTIFUL!


Too much fun :)

There was plenty of powder and there weren't any icy parts going down the hills. There are a few difficult hills, but it's a TON of fun :) I went on a black diamond hill a couple times where there were a ton of mogles! I am not necessarily a fan of the mogles, but I went down it anyway and survived....slowly but surely in one piece.


CRAZY fun!



Only a taste of what it's really like at Beaver Mountain

 GO TO BEAVER MOUNTAIN!! It's close to campus and it's fun to drive through the beautiful canyon to the resort and have a great time with a bunch of your friends :)!!

GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment