Monday, November 19, 2012

Lunch at Cafe Sabor

Delicious!!!! I went to lunch with my good friend and it was SO much fun! We went to Cafe Sabor and the food was tasty! It's Mexican food, which is my favorite. The people that work there are super kind and considerate to your needs. We walked in and the customer service happily greeted us. We had an awesome booth inside where our waiter gave us chips and salsa to munch on while we were looking at the menu to decide what to get. I decided to get the chicken quesadillas, and my friend, Shelby, decided to get the supreme burrito! The wait wasn't long at all which was nice because it's never fun waiting for your food forever. 


This is the place to go to!



Two choices of salsa!



Looks pretty supreme to me :)



YUM!!!!


We had a great time, and that won't be the last time that I go to Cafe Sabor :)! If you like Mexican food this is the place for you!! 



GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment