Saturday, November 17, 2012

Aggie Basketball!

THE SPECTRUM is so much fun to be in, especially during basketball season. The crowd comes Alive!!!! I have never been to a basketball game with so much energy. The students especially are yelling the WHOLE entire time. IT"S INSANE!!!!!! I love it! The atmosphere is unreal. I have always been told that you don't mess with Aggie fans. I didn't really think much of it until going to the basketball game and then I knew why people made such a big deal about it. Aggie fans are so loyal to their school, future Aggies, and past and current Aggies! 


Go Aggies!

My new favorite thing about Utah State University is now the basketball games! The funny thing is I will probably have a new favorite in the next couple of days because Utah State is the place to be. There are so many things to do, try, eat, etc! It's amazing. 


Getting a good seat early :)

I have never heard a basketball game that was so loud before until going to and being part of the Aggie basketball experience. We are always chanting something, cheering at the top of our lungs, and having the time of our lives. I mean.....WE GET INTO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody wears Aggie attire and it's not just the students that go crazy and get into the games. The WHOLE entire crowd is Crazy!




This is what the Spectrum looked like a half hour before the game!

Some people camp out the night before to get a good spot or get to the Spectrum hours and hours before the game. We are dedicated fans :)!

Check this video out! This is just a taste of what happens in the Spectrum :)!


Go Aggies!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment