Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Logan's Heroes!

So the other day I went to Logan's Heroes for lunch and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. I have Never had a sandwich like the one I had there. I think that everything tastes better there. It's right on Main Street in Logan. It's a great place to have a sandwich place so close to campus!! It was only six dollars too! Jeez...I'm telling you that you need to stop by there if you have a minute. You won't regret it




Candy Machines!! That's a plus.





This is where I sat :)



He was enjoying his sandwich :)!




The place had a really cool look to it as well. They had one of those old cash registers which was really neat. They also have a giant awesome looking cactus inside as well. Logan's Heroes has a lot of booths that you can sit at OR a bar with tall stools. It sounds silly but that's where I sat and loved it :) 

GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment