Saturday, August 25, 2012

College at Utah State :)

Hey! I'm Kambria Johnson and am SOOO excited to start my college experience and to be apart of MyFriends! All summer I have been anxious, and preparing for this year, but also been having a fantastic summer. In fact, a week ago i got my wisdom teeth out and guess how many I had??? Ha FIVE! Ya, I couldn't believe it either....don't worry I survived :)

 So just this week I finished moving into Snow Hall! I can't believe college is already here, it's CRAZY!!!! My roomates are awesome and so nice. I moved in knowing three of the five girls beforehand, and just met the other two yesterday. We are so different but so alike. We balance each out very well :)



I have the best roommates!

To tell you the truth this whole summer I have been dying to move to Logan and go to USU, but on the drive  here I got so nervous. All of a sudden, I wanted to go home for just a few more days, to procrastinate coming here. JEEZ LOUISE!!!! Once, I moved everything into my dorm room and went around campus with some friends I fell in love! This place is great. There is ALWAYS something going on!! Everyone around you is in the same boat and wants to have fun and meet people, so it's very easy to make friends :)



I am extremely EXCITED for this upcoming year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kambria! My name is Ana and I`m from Brazil. Next semester I`m going to be an exchange student in USU, studying communications. Right now I`m choosing a building to stay. I saw here that you live in Snow Hall, what do you think about the place? Don`t you think is too far from the central campus? I`m looking for a place that would be easy to make friends, because I`m from another country and don`t know anybody in USA. Hope you can help me ! Thanks a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is lolicbfm@hotmail.com and my facebook Loli Figueira de Mello.

    ReplyDelete